5th Annual Spike A Wish
June 27, 2020 @ 10:00AM — 4:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Whether your 18 or 80, get off the couch & into the sandbox, for your chance to WIN great prizes in our Rotating Pairs Tourney!!
Join us for our 5th Annual Spike-A-Wish Volleyball Tourney. Sunday March 29th check in at 9:30 tourney starts at 10a
10 Things to Know for this Rotating Pairs Tournament:
1) Rotating pairs: you only need to sign-up with 1 other person
2) pair does NOT need to be Coed. So can be 2 guys, 2 girls or a girl/guy
3) You will be playing with and against other pairs
4) thus you will be playing 4 v 4 VB all day, just rotating the other pair you are playing with and other pairs you are playing against
5) GREAT way to play with people you might not normally play with/against
6) ability level does not matter as every pairs ability level will be eventually sorted out during the day and we will be left with 4 Divisions based on ability. An A Division, B, C and D Division.
7) Prize for each Division winner. So, if you are a beginnerish team, you will likely end up in a division with other teams of your caliber and have a chance to win your Division and a prize.
8) Proceeds go to a great cause... local area youth
9) Registration fee comes with lunch for each player provided by Volleys
10) Why are you still reading this...go find a partner and sign-up
ONLY $60 per Team, includes LUNCH!
Can't attend? Click our donate button to support local youth in lieu of participating!
All proceeds benefit local youth through the Grant A Wish Program. Scholarshipping TODAY's youth for tomorrow's FUTURE!
With your help we have provided over 90 scholarships this year alone! Giving local youth the opportunity to participate in extracurricular programs and activities that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Providing life skills along with positive peers & role models!
Join us to help "Grant a Wish" for a child in need & help provide confidence for our future.